Friday, May 13, 2011

Production History Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University



August: Osage County opened in one of its first regional productions at the Wright State University’s Festival Playhouse in Dayton, Ohio, USA on September 23, 2010 where it ran until October, 10 2010. The production was the first collaboration between the Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University.


ARTISTS

Designers and Crew

Co-Directed by: Marsha Hanna
Co-Directed by: Scott Stoney
Scenic Design: Pam Knauert Lavarnway
Costume Design: David M. Covach
Lighting Design: John Rensel
Sound Design: James Dunlap
Properties: John Lavernway and Heather Pawell
Production Stage Manager: Wendy J. Dorn

Cast

Ian Barford “Little Charles Aiken”
Jason David Collins “Charlie Aiken”
Alex Sunderhaus “Karen Weston”
Kristie Berger “Barbara Fordham”
Kelsey Hopkins “Ivy Weston”
Bill Simmons “Bill Fordham”
Madeline Casto “Mattie Fay Aiken”
Brian Evans “Steve Heidebrecht”
Susanne Marley “Violet Weston”
Rainbow Dickerson “Johnna Monevata”
Chelsey Cavender “Jean Fordham”
Scott Stoney “Beverly Weston”
Daniel C. Britt “Sheriff Deon Gibeau”


PRODUCTION HISTORY RESOURCES: WEBSITES, ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND IMAGES

Website on Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Human Race Theatre Webpage on Their Collaborated Production with Wright State University of August: Osage County


Articles on Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Press Release for Human Race Theatre Company Announcing Cast for August: Osage County
No Date

Press Release for Human Race Theatre Company Announcing Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Historic Collaboration to Produce August: Osage County
No Date

Playbill.com Announcement of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County
January 13, 2010

Dayton. BroadwayWorld.com Write-Up on Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County
September 9, 2010

Cleveland. BroadwayWorld.com Write-Up on Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County
September 12, 2010

Dates for Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County
September 13, 2010

Dayton Daily News Write-Up on Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County
October 7, 2010


Images of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Production Photo Gallery of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Production Image of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s August: Osage County

Rehearsal Image of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s August: Osage County

Rehearsal Image of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s August: Osage County


Videos of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Video of Talk-Back and Clips of Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Promotional Video for Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

Promotional Video for Human Race Theatre Company and Wright State University’s Collaborated Production of August: Osage County

1 comment:

  1. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very
    different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete